Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Channels MY MGA

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages


    (a)    There is a Class D beer, wine, and liquor license.

    (b)    The Board may:

        (1)    issue the license only to a holder of a Class B (SB) restaurant – service bar beer, wine, and liquor (on–sale) license; or

        (2)    restrict off–sale privileges of the license holder.

    (c)    (1)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor at retail at the place described in the license for on– and off–premises consumption.

        (2)    The area of the licensed premises normally used to prepare and consume food and alcoholic beverages on the premises may occupy not less than 80% of the square foot area, unless the license holder has held the license since before December 31, 1966.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $1,500.

Click to return on the top page