Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a motel/hotel–restaurant license.

    (b)    (1)    The Board may issue the license to the person owning or leasing a motel–restaurant complex or hotel–restaurant complex that has:

            (i)    except as provided in paragraph (2) of this subsection, at least $500,000 in capital investment;

            (ii)    at least 100 rooms; and

            (iii)    an enclosed dining room in which, at least twice a day, full–course meals are served with patrons ordering from menus.

        (2)    A concessionaire to whom the food concession of the complex is leased is exempt from the requirement of having at least $500,000 in capital investment.

    (c)    The license authorizes:

        (1)    the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor to a person at one or more locations, including bars or counters, in the licensed motel–restaurant complex or hotel–restaurant complex for on–premises consumption, including bars and counters; and

        (2)    the playing of music and dancing.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $3,600 for each separate establishment.

Click to return on the top page