Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a beer, wine, and liquor (hotel–limited service) license.

    (b)    The Board may issue a license to a person who owns or leases a hotel that:

        (1)    has at least 50 rooms; and

        (2)    operates a kitchen licensed at least as a food service facility.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor every day at one or more locations in the hotel for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $2,800.

Click to return on the top page