Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a beer and wine (hotel–limited service) license.

    (b)    The Board may issue the license to a person who owns or leases a hotel that contains:

        (1)    at least 50 rooms; and

        (2)    a kitchen licensed to operate as a food service facility.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and wine every day at one or more locations in the hotel for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $2,400 to be paid on or before May 1.

Click to return on the top page