Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class B beer and light wine license.

    (b)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer and light wine at a hotel or restaurant, at retail, at the place described in the license, for on– and off–premises consumption.

    (c)    Before each renewal of the license, the license holder shall attest in a sworn statement that the gross receipts from food sales for the 12–month period immediately preceding the application for renewal were at least equal to 51% of the gross receipts from the sale of food and alcoholic beverages sold for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The annual license fee is $480.

Click to return on the top page