Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class C (veterans’ organization) license.

    (b)    The Board shall issue the license for use by a local unit of a nationwide nonprofit organization or club that:

        (1)    is composed only of members who served in the armed forces of the United States in a war in which the United States has been engaged;

        (2)    has a charter from a national veterans’ organization that was granted before the application for the license was made;

        (3)    has a bona fide membership of at least 100 individuals and dues of at least $5 per year per individual; and

        (4)    operates for its members and meets in a clubhouse principally used for its members.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor at retail at the place described in the license for on–premises consumption.

    (d)    The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 11–2004 of this title.

    (e)    The annual license fee is $400.

Click to return on the top page