Bill number does not exist. Enter a vaild keyword.

Statutes Text

Article - Alcoholic Beverages and Cannabis


    (a)    There is a Class C (fraternal/sororal) organization license.

    (b)    The Board may issue the license for use by a local unit of a lodge, political organization, or chapter of a nonprofit and nationwide fraternal or service organization that:

        (1)    is composed only of inducted members;

        (2)    was operating in the county before the license application was made;

        (3)    has a membership of at least 100 individuals and dues of at least $5 per year per individual; and

        (4)    owns and operates a home or clubhouse that is principally for the use of its members and guests when accompanied by members.

    (c)    The license authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor at retail for on–premises consumption to:

        (1)    a member of the local unit for which the license was issued; or

        (2)    a member’s guest when accompanied by the member.

    (d)    The license holder may sell beer, wine, and liquor during the hours and days as set out for a Class C beer, wine, and liquor license under § 11–2004 of this title.

    (e)    The annual license fee is $400.

Click to return on the top page