Article - Alcoholic Beverages
(a) “Entertainment facility” means a facility that holds a license under Title 9, Subtitle 1A of the State Government Article.
(b) There is an entertainment facility license.
(c) (1) The Board may issue the license for the use of an entertainment facility that contains one or more food service facilities, bars, or lounges that are part of the operation of the entertainment facility.
(2) (i) The license shall be issued to an individual or entity that owns an entertainment facility and holds a license under Title 9, Subtitle 1A of the State Government Article.
(ii) An applicant for the license need not meet any location, voting, or residency requirements.
(d) (1) The license authorizes:
(i) the license holder to sell beer, wine, and liquor by the glass or by the bottle in any location of the entertainment facility that is not covered by an entertainment concessionaire license for consumption anywhere in the entertainment facility; and
(ii) subject to § 4–605 of this article, the playing of music, dancing, plays, live performances, comedy shows, and other artistic shows in the licensed premises.
(2) By administrative action, the Board may allow the sale of alcoholic beverages for a promotional event in an area adjacent to the entertainment facility that:
(i) is controlled by the license holder;
(ii) has controlled access; and
(iii) is a parking lot, picnic ground, building, or terrace.
(3) Beer, wine, and liquor purchased under the license may be taken and consumed anywhere in an entertainment facility.
(e) (1) The hours for the sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages under the license are the same as the hours of operation for a video lottery facility established under § 9–1A–23 of the State Government Article.
(2) A holder of the license need not obtain a Sunday permit under § 11–2004 of this title to sell alcoholic beverages after 2 a.m. on Sunday.
(f) The license may not be counted as a Class B or Class H license for purposes of § 11–1609 of this title.
(g) (1) The annual fee for the license is $15,000.
(2) The fee shall be paid on or before May 1 to the Board.