Delegate Neil Parrott
- Committee Assignment(s)
Environment and Transportation Committee
- Environment and Transportation Committee
- Annapolis Info
213 House Office Building
6 Bladen Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Phone 410-841-3636 | 301-858-3636
Toll-free in MD 1-800-492-7122 ext. 3636
Fax 410-841-3308 | 301-858-3308
- 213 House Office Building
- Interim Info
Funkstown, MD 21743
- P.O.Box 32
Denotes enacted legislation
- First elected to the Maryland House of Delegates, 2010. Member of the House January 12, 2011 to January 14, 2015 representing District 2B, Washington County. Representing District 2A, Washington County, beginning January 14, 2015.
- Current Assignments
- 2015 Assistant Minority Whip
- 2019 Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2019 Housing and Real Property Subcommittee of the Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2019 Motor Vehicle and Transportation Subcommittee of the Environment and Transportation Committee
- 2015 Washington County House Delegation (Chair, 2019; Vice-Chair, 2011)
- Past House Service
- Judiciary Committee, 2011-2019; Juvenile Law Subcommittee of the Judiciary Committee, 2015-2019; Estates and Trusts Subcommittee of the Judiciary Committee, 2011-2014.
- Public Service
- Tri-County Council for Western Maryland, 2015-.
- Board of Directors, Hamptons at Brightwood Community Association, 2009; Hagerstown Rotary Club.
- Charles Carroll Award (Republican Man of the Year), Maryland Republican Party, 2012.
- Biographical Information
- Born, Bethesda, Maryland, July 30, 1970; University of Maryland, College Park, B.S., Civil Engineering, 1994; Mount St. Mary's University, M.B.A., 2006; President, Traffic Solutions, Inc., Hagerstown (a traffic consulting business) 2003-; Traffic Engineer, State Highway Administration, Department of Transportation, 1994-2006; Deputy Director, Engineering Department of Public Works, City of Frederick, 2006-07; Eagle Scout; Swim Team Coach, 1989-99; Soccer Coach; Married; three children.
Last Updated: 4/10/2021 5:07 PM