Article - Labor and Employment
(a) An applicant for a license shall:
(1) submit to the Commissioner:
(i) an application on the form that the Commissioner provides; and
(ii) two recent, passport sized, color photographs of the applicant; and
(2) pay to the Commissioner an application fee of $25.
(b) The application shall state:
(1) the permanent place of residence of the applicant;
(2) each address where the applicant expects to reside while in the State;
(3) each farm labor contracting service that the applicant will perform for consideration;
(4) the name and address of each agricultural operation for whom the applicant will perform a farm labor contracting service, in the State, for consideration;
(5) the name and permanent address of each person who will act as custodian of records of wages that are required under this title to be kept;
(6) the number of migrant agricultural workers that the applicant expects to use in the State to perform a farm labor contracting service for consideration;
(7) if the applicant will provide housing or cause housing to be provided to a migrant agricultural worker:
(i) the name of each person who will provide the housing; and
(ii) each address where the housing will be provided;
(8) if registration is required under the federal Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act, the registration identification number of the applicant;
(9) the name of a resident agent who is acceptable to the Commissioner;
(10) the consent of the applicant to service of process on the resident agent whenever the applicant leaves the State or otherwise is unavailable to accept service; and
(11) other relevant information that the Commissioner requires.
(c) If information required under subsection (b) of this section changes, the applicant or, if a license has been issued, the licensee shall give the Commissioner notice of the change within 10 days after the applicant or licensee knows or should have known of the change.
(d) Information in an application or in a notice of change may not be used to imply legal responsibility on an agricultural operation for the care, custody, or activities of a migrant agricultural worker whom a farm labor contractor provides.
(e) The Commissioner shall make application forms reasonably available at convenient locations throughout the State.