Article - Business Regulation
(a) The Secretary of State shall register the mark of and issue a certificate of registration to each applicant who meets the requirements of this subtitle.
(b) The Secretary of State shall include on each certificate of registration:
(1) the signature of the Secretary of State, under the seal of the Secretary of State;
(2) the name of the registrant;
(3) the business of the registrant;
(4) the address of the registrant;
(5) for a registrant that is a corporation, the state of incorporation;
(6) the date that the registrant claims to have first used the mark anywhere;
(7) the date that the registrant claims to have first used the mark in the State;
(8) a description of the goods or services with which the registrant uses the mark;
(9) the class under § 1-405 of this subtitle to which the goods or services belong;
(10) a reproduction of the mark;
(11) the date of registration; and
(12) the term of registration.